Engage in high-quality, professional development and parenting education services, from
Positive Family & Youth Connections, based in the Hampton Roads area of Eastern VA.
Professionals working in the Human Services, Youth Development, Education and Recreation fields are continually striving for ways to make a more positive impact on the families and children they serve. Positive Family & Classroom Connections uses nationally recognized curricula, proven research, and more than 25 years of experience to help ensure you and your team are effective!
Whether your organization serves less than 100 families a year, or tens of thousands, your staff need tools to make the most of every consumer contact. Help them learn the importance of building connected relationships. Support children's and parents' needs for a sense of significance in their lives in order to feel personally fulfilled.
Training provided in:
- Treatment Foster Care, Foster Parent Training
- Trauma and Trauma Informed Care
- Intensive In-Home Counseling
- Positive Discipline Parenting Education - In Group, In the home, and over the phone or skipe
- Youth Development - Skill Building, Work Readiness
- Afterschool and Summer Camp Staff Devvelopment
- Early Childhood and Child Care, and more.
Improving outcomes with the families you serve will increase your personal rewards, as well as your organization's growth potential. To learn more, or to arrange a no-obligation consultation, simply contact us at your convenience.
Our office hours are: 8AM - 6PM EST Monday - Friday